Login to your account

Username
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name
Username
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *

Review Detail

Sports & Recreation
Written by JBR     April 11, 2007    
This site looks like a scam from the get go. As you navigate more, it starts to really smell like a scam especially when they don't even have a phone number and everything feels like it's designed for a search engine. I was wary of paying but I wanted to try, and what I found is that the jobs listed are moderately okay but the features of the site really suck. I wanted a refund but there was nobody to talk to... all the red flags I detected were legit. Should have trusted my instincts. Steer clear of this site, there are others who do it way better.
Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Use 

Features & Benefits 

Customer Support 

Overall Rating 

Reviewed by James Ramey May 31, 2013

Looks like bleep, Smells like bleep... Definitely

This site looks like a scam from the get go. As you navigate more, it starts to really smell like a scam especially when they don't even have a phone number and everything feels like it's designed for a search engine. I was wary of paying but I wanted to try, and what I found is that the jobs listed are moderately okay but the features of the site really suck. I wanted a refund but there was nobody to talk to... all the red flags I detected were legit. Should have trusted my instincts. Steer clear of this site, there are others who do it way better.

(Optional) Detailed Review

Would you recommend it?
No
Was this review helpful to you?