Login to your account

Username
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name
Username
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *

Review Detail

Sales
Written by JBR     March 05, 2007    
I came to know about the National Association of Sales Professionals from my boss, who told me it was a great place to learn and grow as a salesperson. While I must admit, I initially went to the website to please my boss, in the end, I was amazed at how thorough the association's resources are for sales professionals like myself.

When I went online to check things out, I was offered a free seller-style assessment, which told me the kind of salesperson I am (competitive), and how I could become the kind of salesperson I want to be (driven). I liked the assessment and the coaching which NASP offered after I took the assessment. I also liked the fairly extensive sales library (FREE! What?!), the job board which places you with companies looking for people like you (AWESOME), and the free profile online.

I also wanted to hone up on my sales skills, and a number of my peers were taking it and reporting good results, so I signed up for and enrolled in the CPSP Level 1 Certification Course. Boy, am I glad I took that course! It was VERY different than what I initially expected. I thought I might be watching videos of some role plays and reading sassy little bits of text about how to close sales encounters, BUT, I was wrong.

The course was 45 Days of awesomeness.

If you're the kind of person who is into personal development/growth/change like I am, you will seriously love this course. I LOVE Tony Robbins and Brian Tracy and Gary Ryan Blair, and this course, is absolutely along that vein. It takes you through the stages of change from a personal development and sales perspective, with the idea that if you can improve as a person in every way - if you can surmount bigger challenges faster and better each time you encounter them, then you'll be a better - whatever you want to be. That said, this program does have a sales component to it, so to be fair, and since you're dying to know, I will tell you that my sales absolutely improved after taking this course. So did my fearlessness. And my ability to take in new information and apply it. I seriously felt, and believe I am, better in every way after taking this course. So - yeah, the CPSP was great for me. I hope you'll have the opportunity to take it too - it's worth every penny!
Overall rating 

Effectiveness 

Ease of Use 

Features & Benefits 

Customer Support 

Overall Rating 

Reviewed by GretchenBarton July 04, 2013
Top 50 Reviewer  -   View all my reviews (1)

5 Stars - Association and CPSP are OUTSTANDING!

I came to know about the National Association of Sales Professionals from my boss, who told me it was a great place to learn and grow as a salesperson. While I must admit, I initially went to the website to please my boss, in the end, I was amazed at how thorough the association's resources are for sales professionals like myself.

When I went online to check things out, I was offered a free seller-style assessment, which told me the kind of salesperson I am (competitive), and how I could become the kind of salesperson I want to be (driven). I liked the assessment and the coaching which NASP offered after I took the assessment. I also liked the fairly extensive sales library (FREE! What?!), the job board which places you with companies looking for people like you (AWESOME), and the free profile online.

I also wanted to hone up on my sales skills, and a number of my peers were taking it and reporting good results, so I signed up for and enrolled in the CPSP Level 1 Certification Course. Boy, am I glad I took that course! It was VERY different than what I initially expected. I thought I might be watching videos of some role plays and reading sassy little bits of text about how to close sales encounters, BUT, I was wrong.

The course was 45 Days of awesomeness.

If you're the kind of person who is into personal development/growth/change like I am, you will seriously love this course. I LOVE Tony Robbins and Brian Tracy and Gary Ryan Blair, and this course, is absolutely along that vein. It takes you through the stages of change from a personal development and sales perspective, with the idea that if you can improve as a person in every way - if you can surmount bigger challenges faster and better each time you encounter them, then you'll be a better - whatever you want to be. That said, this program does have a sales component to it, so to be fair, and since you're dying to know, I will tell you that my sales absolutely improved after taking this course. So did my fearlessness. And my ability to take in new information and apply it. I seriously felt, and believe I am, better in every way after taking this course. So - yeah, the CPSP was great for me. I hope you'll have the opportunity to take it too - it's worth every penny!

(Optional) Detailed Review

Would you recommend it?
Yes
Was this review helpful to you?